To make your donation, you can choose to:
- Donate online using your credit card (see link to the right)
- Send your gift through the mail (you are encouraged to use the form found by clicking on the "donate offline" link, however it is not required)
- Contribute through your company's employee giving campaign. Almost all of these campaigns allow you to "donor designate." Simply write on your pledge card: I designate ___% of my contribution to The Education Fund, Inc., in Miami-Dade County.
- Consider including The Education Fund as a beneficiary in your will, or honoring a loved one. We even produce certificates. Call our offices at 305-892-5099, ext. 21, to make arrangements.
No matter how you choose to donate, you should know the information you provide is kept confidential.
There are a variety of opportunities donors can choose to support the mission and work of The Education Fund. Here are the most common:
- General/Capacity Building Gifts: These monetary gifts allow The Education Fund to support our general operations, both the ongoing implementation of our current programs and the development of new initiatives. All of our work is designed to impact student achievement, which is the ultimate 'profit' we measure.
- Program Sponsorships: Donors may wish to 'invest' their monetary resources directly in one of the many programs or initiatives we run, such as:
- Programs that bridge the Digital Divide for those who have little or no access to computers or computer technology
- Resources, as well as professional development, research and networking opportunities for teachers
- Leadership initiatives
- Programs aimed at raising awareness of issues related to teacher retention and teaching quality
- Event Sponsorships: perhaps you are interested in supporting our innovative and highly visible events, such as the "Art of Found Objects" Exhibition and Silent Art Auction or The Education Fund's Teach-A-Thon. We welcome your monetary support for these unique events.
For further information on Giving Opportunities to support The Education Fund, please contact our development officer, Tim Dwyer, at 305-892-5099, ext. 21. We look forward to hearing from you.
A COPY OF
THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE
CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA OR
850-488-221 OUTSIDE FLORIDA.
REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE