APPLY TO BE A DISSEMINATOR IF YOU HAVE DEVELOPED A SUCCESSFUL TEACHING IDEA OR PROJECT
THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE WITH OTHER EDUCATORS.
BE FEATURED IN THE NEXT IDEAS WITH IMPACT CATALOG.
SCROLL DOWN TO COMPLETE APPLICATION
- All Miami-Dade County Public Schools educators working with students in any subject area.
- Applications accepted for K-12 projects in all subject areas.
- Special funding available for STEM projects - science, technology, engineering, mathematics projects that incorporate a mobile device (BYOD) such as an iPhone, smartphone, iPad or tablet into the project.
- The application below must be received by May 1.
IMPACT II NETWORK BENEFITS
- IMPACT II assists teachers in marketing their ideas to other teachers.
- Teachers' ideas are highlighted in the Idea catalog, which is sent to 19,000 Miami-Dade County Public Schools teachers and are online at www.educationfund.org.
- Disseminators are honored at events attended by leaders from the educational and business communities. Teachers gain recognition among their colleagues and the community.
- Disseminators receive training in presentation skills and networking strategies.
For more information, contact:
Lorna Valle, Program Manager
The Education Fund
305-892-5099 ext. 18
NOTE: The following application has two sections: Information & Curriculum Idea Profile.
All questions must be completed for consideration.
Remember the deadline for the application is May 1.
In addition, A high-resolution digital photo representing your project must be e-mailed to email@example.com.