Turn your usable surplus items into "treasure" for students in Miami-Dade County Public Schools. Here's how:
- Identify all usable excess inventory, remnants, surplus supplies, etc.
- Complete the online form below and the Ocean Bank Center for Educational Materials Manager will call you to discuss your company's donation and arrange for delivery or pickup.
- Not sure if your items are appropriate to donate, call The Education Fund at 305-892-5099, ext. 27.
- Keep the letter you receive after your business donation is made and show it to your tax advisor to determine if your donation is eligible for up to a 200 percent tax deduction under IRS section 170(e)(3).
- Know that your company's supplies will be put to good use in public school classrooms throughout Miami-Dade County. We will catalog and display your items at the Ocean Bank Center for Educational Materials, an 11,000-sq.-ft. warehouse, where thousands of teachers visit to receive free supplies.
- Receive recognition in program newsletters, invitations, flyers, teacher publications and at special events.
For more information contact:
Gerry Scally, Program Manager
The Education Fund
305-892-5099 ext. 27
Made possible with support by: