Apply to be a disseminator if you have developed a successful teaching idea or project that you want to share with other educators. Be featured in the next Ideas with IMPACT Catalog published in the fall.
Teachers selected as Disseminators receive stipends of $750.
Scroll down to complete the application.
All Miami-Dade County Public Schools educators working with students in any subject area.
- Applications accepted for K-12 projects in all subject areas.
- Special Categories: STEM projects (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) that incorporate a mobile device (BYOD) such as an iPhone, smartphone, iPad or tablet into the project; Holocaust studies; robotics; financial literacy; and civics.
- The application below must be received by March 28, 2017
IMPACT II Network Benefits
- IMPACT II assists teachers in marketing their ideas to other teachers.
- Teachers' ideas are highlighted in the Ideas with IMPACT catalog, which is sent to 20,000+ teachers in Miami-Dade County Public Schools, and are online at www.educationfund.org
- Disseminators are honored at events attended by leaders from the educational and business communities. Teachers gain recognition among their colleagues and the community.
- Disseminators receive training in presentation skills and networking strategies.
Edwina Lau, Program Director, IMPACT II
NOTE: The following application has two sections: Information & Curriculum Idea Profile.
All questions must be completed for consideration.
Remember the deadline for the application is March 28, 2017
In addition, a high-resolution digital photo representing your project must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.