Do you have a successful teaching idea or project that you want to share with other educators? Apply now to be a Disseminator and lead an online workshop at the 2021 Idea Expo Teacher Conference (either virtual or face-to-face). You'll also be featured in the next Ideas with IMPACT catalog to be published in Fall 2021. DEADLINE FOR PROPOSALS: APRIL 30, 2021
Teachers selected as Disseminators receive honorariums/stipends of $750.
If you would like to schedule a one-on-one consultation, CLICK HERE
Scroll down to complete the application.
All Miami-Dade County Public Schools' educators working with students in any subject area.
- Applications accepted for pre-K-12 projects in all subject areas.
- Special Categories: STEM/STEAM projects (science, technology, engineering, art, mathematics) that incorporate a mobile device (BYOD) such as an iPhone, smartphone, iPad, or tablet into the project; Holocaust studies; robotics; financial literacy; and civics.
Ideas with IMPACT Network Benefits
- Ideas with IMPACT assists teachers in marketing their ideas to other teachers
- Disseminators gain recognition among their colleagues and the community.
- Teachers' ideas are highlighted in the Ideas with IMPACT catalog which is sent to 22,000+ teachers and principals in Miami-Dade County Public Schools, and also found online at www.educationfund.org
Have Questions? Contact:
Ideas With IMPACT
NOTE: All questions must be completed for consideration. It is recommended that you write your proposal in a Word document or in another format that can be saved. Then cut and paste your text into the online form below.
In addition, a high-resolution digital photo representing your project as well as a photo of you must be uploaded with your application.