Do you have an idea you want to try in your classroom? Apply for an Innovator Grant to make your dream a reality!
Open only to K-12 public school teachers in Miami-Dade County
Quick and easy reporting requirements
Grant checks written directly to teachers
Recipients recognized at an Awards Reception and in an Awards Publication
Apply now for the 2017-18 school year! Deadline: October 11, 2017
IMPORTANT: While we welcome projects for funding in any category, there is additional funding made available for projects addressing specific areas of study. Our current areas are Holocaust Education, STEM, Robotics, and Literacy.
Please note: We HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you compose the body of your grant application first in a document such as MS Word, before cutting and pasting it into the online application template. APPLICATION CANNOT BE SAVED while you are in the process of composing online, and applications have been lost in the past during this process and through technical-related interruptions, such as server disconnections.
Please also read through these procedures and considerations before starting your application:
- Approval is required from your school principal to ensure that appropriate administrative personnel are aware of your submission of the grant application.
- Project funds must be spent during the current school year.
- A final expense report will be required and periodic site visits may be conducted.
- The Education Fund reserves the right to publicize all grant programs.
- Applicant's name or school name should not appear in the text of the grant. Include name only in the general information section.
- Funds cannot be allocated toward personal honorariums for the applicant.
- Proposals will not be funded for expansion and/or maintenance of previous grants.
- The Education Fund reserves the right to fund programs that it considers appropriate for one school, but not for another.
- Each teacher may submit only one proposal; however, if a teacher is part of a team for one proposal, the teacher is not prohibited from submitting another proposal as part of a different team or on their own.
Edwina Lau, Program Director, Ideas with IMPACT
The Education Fund