Earn A Free Shopping Trip...
Volunteer At The Ocean Bank Center for Educational Materials
- Individuals and groups needed to unpack and sort donations at the warehouse.
- Greet teachers and assist them with shopping and merchandise checkout procedures.
- Prepare attractive displays of merchandise.
- Restock the store shelves to prepare for the next shopping day.
- Accept delivery of donations.
- Willingness to work in a non air-conditioned building.
Volunteer for 4 hours to earn one extra shopping trip. Must be a classroom teacher or sponsored by a classroom teacher to qualify. Shifts are available on selected Tuesdays, 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., Wednesdays, 2:00 to 6:00 p.m., Thursdays, 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Saturdays, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. The Ocean Bank Center for Educational Materials is located at 6890 NW 76th Street, Medley, FL 33166.
For to volunteer, please call:
305-558-4544, ext. 100
or email Ocean Bank Center for Educational Materials Volunteer Organizer
Made possible with support by: