Celebrating the Ocean Bank Center for Educational Materials’ 25th Anniversary and recognizing Ocean Bank for their 25 years of giving.
June 4, 2019
Loews Miami Beach
1601 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
The Education Fund’s “For the Love of Art” Charity Auction & Honoree Celebration:
A highly successful annual event that highlights the essential role of the visual arts in stimulating creativity and academic success for children
Amazing items available for bid:
- 200+ works of art created by some of Miami’s most talented public school students and teachers
- 150+ luxury items sold at a high-profile silent auction
- Sumptuous food prepared by a select few public school culinary arts programs and live musical entertainment
- Attracts 600+ art collectors and patrons as well as elites from the business and civic communities
- Raises money for:
- Arts education in our public schools
- The Education Fund’s district-wide resource program –The Ocean Bank Center for Educational Materials, which has benefited more than 1 million students
- Honors 20+ prominent individuals who exemplify the success of a public school education
- Past honorees include:
- Alumnus of Distinction recipients, the late Arthur H. Hertz, CEO, Wometco Enterprises, and Udonis Haslem, Miami Heat center and power forward.
- Terry Curry, COO and Executive Vice President, Ocean Bank; Jaret Davis, Co-Managing Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig, P.A.; Maria Del Busto, Chief Global Human Resources Officer, Royal Caribbean; Mindy Marques Gonzalez, Executive Editor, The Miami Herald; Carol Wyllie, Executive Vice President, The Graham Companies; Rodney Atkins, Senior Vice President, IBM; Rachel Sapoznik, President and CEO, Sapoznik Insurance and Larry Little, former Miami Dolphin and NFL Hall of Fame member.
Please contact Stacey de la Grana at 305-298-9099
or at email@example.com for more information.