The Ocean Bank Center for Educational Materials accepts most new and slightly used school supply donations.
- Host a School Supply Drive at your business or organization.
- Turn your usable surplus items into "treasures" for students in Miami-Dade County Public Schools.
- Identify all usable inventory, remnants, surplus supplies, etc.
- Complete the online form below and the Ocean Bank Center for Educational Materials manager will call you to discuss your company's donation and arrange for delivery or pickup.
- Not sure if your items are appropriate to donate, call The Education Fund at 305-558-4544, x107.
- Keep the letter you receive after your business donation is made and show it to your tax advisor to determine if your donation is eligible for up to a 200 percent tax deduction under IRS section 170(e)(3).
- Know that your company's supplies will be put to good use in public school classrooms throughout Miami-Dade County. We will catalog and display your items at the Ocean Bank Center for Educational Materials.
- Receive recognition in program newsletters, invitations, flyers, teacher publications, and at special events.
For more information, please call:
305-558-4544, ext. 107
or email Ocean Bank Center for Educational Materials Program Manager
Made possible with support by: