From classroom materials to art supplies and more, The Education Fund Ocean Bank Center for Educational Materials has been a lifeline for many teachers. The impact on Miami-Dade County students and benefits to the community are irrefutable:
- Resources donated to The Education Fund Ocean Bank Center For Educational Materials: $18 million+
- South Florida companies that have donated goods: 1000+
- Percentage of schools in the district that have benefited: 99%
- Miami-Dade County students who have benefited: 2.5 million+
- Visits from Miami-Dade County Public Schools' teachers: 32,300+
In addition, artwork created by students and teachers using materials from The Education Fund Ocean Bank Center for Educational Materials has appeared in 25 successful Art Exhibitions and 17 Silent Art Auctions sponsored by The Education Fund and Ocean Bank.
The Education Fund Ocean Bank Center for Educational Materials has been frequently featured in print and broadcast media, including stories in The Miami Herald, El Nuevo Herald, Diario Las Americas, and on WPLG-TV10, CBS4, NBC6, Univision 23, and other news sources.
Made possible with support by: