From classroom materials to art supplies and more, the Ocean Bank Center has been a lifeline for many teachers. The impact on Miami-Dade County students and benefits to the community are irrefutable:
- Resources donated to the Ocean Bank Center: $8.1 million
- South Florida companies that have donated goods: 1000+
- Percentage of schools in the district that have benefited: 99%
- Miami-Dade County students who have benefited: 1 million+
- Visits from Miami-Dade County Public Schools' teachers: 25,000
In addition, artwork created by students and teachers using materials from the Ocean Bank Center has appeared in 23 successful Art Exhibitions and 15 Silent Art Auctions sponsored by The Education Fund and Ocean Bank.
The Ocean Bank Center has been frequently featured in print and broadcast media, including stories in The Miami Herald, El Nuevo Herald, Diario Las Americas, and on WPLG-TV10, CBS4, and other news sources.
Made possible with support by: