To make your donation, you can choose to:
- Donate online using your credit card.
- Send your gift through the mail. You are encouraged to use this Donation form, however, it is not required.
- Contribute through your company's employee giving campaign. Almost all of these campaigns allow you to "donor designate." Simply write on your pledge card: I designate ___% of my contribution to The Education Fund, Inc., in Miami-Dade County.
- Donate gifts of stock. Call Maria Elena Garcia, director of development, at 305-558-4544, ext. 116, to make arrangements.
- Consider including The Education Fund as a beneficiary in your will, or honoring a loved one. We even produce certificates. Call Maria Elena Garcia, director of development, at 305-558-4544, ext. 116, to make arrangements.
- Join us for Give Miami Day and really make a statement for public education.
- All gifts from private sector donors will be matched $1 for $1, thereby doubling your gift. Matching dollars are come from the TriMix Foundation or a statewide funding pool.
No matter how you choose to donate, you should know the financial information you provide is confidential. We also work with you to tailor your gift in a way that creates results for our children.
There are a variety of opportunities donors can choose to support the mission and work of The Education Fund. Here are the most common:
General/Capacity Building Gifts: These monetary gifts allow The Education Fund to support our general operations, both the ongoing implementation of our current programs and the development of new initiatives. All of our work is designed to impact student achievement, which is the ultimate 'profit' we measure.
Join our Galaxy of Supporters: First Star (up to $249); North Star ($250 - $499); Polaris ($500 - $999); Perseus ($1,000 - $4,999); Centaurus ($5,000 - $9,999); Pleidades ($10,000 - $19,999); Cygnus ($20,000 - $49,999);
Orion ($50,000 - $99,999); Andromeda ($100,000 - $249,999); Phoenix ($250,000 and up).
Program Sponsorships: Donors may wish to 'invest' their monetary resources directly in one of the many programs or initiatives we run, such as:
- Resources, as well as professional development, research, and networking opportunities for teachers
- Leadership initiatives
- Programs aimed at raising awareness of issues related to teacher retention and teaching quality
Event Sponsorships: perhaps you are interested in supporting our innovative and highly visible events, such as the "Art of Found Objects" Exhibition, For the Love of Art Annual Charity Auction and Public School Alumni Achievement Awards, or The Education Fund's Teach-A-Thon and Taste of Education Victory Party. We welcome your monetary support for these unique events.
For further information on Giving Opportunities to support The Education Fund, please contact our director of development, Maria Elena Garcia, at 305-558-4544, ext. 116. We look forward to hearing from you, and thank you for considering a gift!
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA OR 850-488-221 OUTSIDE FLORIDA. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.