Do you have a successful teaching idea or project that you want to share with other educators? Apply now to be a Disseminator and lead an online workshop at the 2023 Idea Expo Teacher Conference. You'll also be featured in the next Ideas with IMPACT catalog to be published in Fall 2023.
DEADLINE FOR PROPOSALS: FEBRUARY 28, 2023
Teachers selected as Disseminators receive honorariums/stipends of $800.
If you would like to schedule a one-on-one consultation to guide you through the application process, CLICK HERE
Scroll down to complete the application.
All Miami-Dade County Public Schools' educators working with students in any subject area.
- Applications accepted for pre-K-12 projects in all subject areas.
- STEM/STEAM projects (science, technology, engineering, art, mathematics), ELA, Social Sciences/Civics, Classroom Management, Social Emotional Learning, Holocaust studies, Robotics; Financial Literacy and Health & Wellness
Ideas with IMPACT Network Benefits
- Ideas with IMPACT assists teachers in marketing their ideas to other teachers
- Disseminators gain recognition among their colleagues and the community.
- Teachers' ideas are highlighted in the Ideas with IMPACT catalog which is sent to 20,000+ teachers and principals in Miami-Dade County Public Schools, and also found online at www.educationfund.org
Have Questions? Contact:
Ideas With IMPACT
NOTE: All questions must be completed for consideration. It is recommended that you write your proposal in a Word document or in another format that can be saved. Then cut and paste your text into the online form below.
In addition, a high-resolution digital photo representing your project as well as a photo of you (official school headshot preferred) must be uploaded with your application.