Earn A Free Shopping Trip...
Volunteer At The Education Fund Ocean Bank Center for Educational Materials.
- Individuals and groups needed to unpack and sort donations at the warehouse.
- Greet teachers and assist them with shopping and merchandise checkout procedures.
- Prepare attractive displays of merchandise.
- Restock the store shelves to prepare for the next shopping day.
- Accept delivery of donations.
- Willingness to work in a non air-conditioned building.
- Volunteer for 4 hours to earn one extra shopping trip.
- Must be a Miami-Dade County Public School classroom teacher or PTA/PTSA member to qualify.
If you're interested in volunteering, please contact Jocelyn Salazar at email@example.com at 786.510.1017.
Made possible with support by: